Depending on your circumstances, either a Santander lifetime mortgage or Santander equity release could suit you very well. They offer some of the lowest rates of interest available in the market.
- Remove 70% of your homes value tax-free
- No need to make regular monthly payments unless you prefer to make an interest payment
- Help your family with the money you release
- Stay living in your own home
- Can be used to manage inheritance tax bills
Get the equity release you need for 1.94% APR variable.
Its often found to discover individuals seeking out lump sum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment equity release or interest-only lifetime mortgages. However, Sunlife Plans like Old Mutual Wealth is keen to see evidence of your situation in the form of pension statements.
Santander Equity Release alternative UK Lenders
Uses of Equity Release Plans
Could be used to optimise tax planning and interest rates can be attractive. A low-cost way of helping the family to buy their own home or pay down your debts, so you have lower monthly outgoings.
Equity Release LTV
- 60% home reversion schemes Aegon
- 50% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment equity release More to Life
- 25% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage Prestige Finance
- 45% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Pepper
- 30% loan to value (LTV) interest-only lifetime mortgages HSBC Direct
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
UK Equity Release Scheme Providers
It is very regular to discover people seeking out a lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or lifetime mortgage with adjustable drawdown cash release, however, More2Life like Old Mutual Wealth is eager to see evidence of your situation in the form of investment statements. Santander equity release schemes or Santander retirement mortgages are some of the most flexible and cost-effective products available. Santander equity release schemes can be very competitive compared with other lenders.
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Hodge Indexed Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump-Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- TSB Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages
- Pure Retirement Drawdown Plan
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- More2Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- Saga home reversion schemes
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
Pitfalls of Santander Equity Release Schemes and Santander retirement mortgages
Home reversion schemes can reduce your estate value. Monthly payment equity release may impact the ability to claim benefits. You may need to pay a solicitor’s fee, and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
Equity Release LTV similar to Santander retirement mortgages
The older you are and the more illnesses you have you are, the more tax-free money you can release. Santander retirement mortgages can be very cost effective.
- HSBC Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Natwest Equity Release Reviews
- TSB Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Interest Rates
- L&G Lifetime Mortgage
- Canada Life Equity Release Schemes
- Scottish Building Society Home Reversion Plans
- Yorkshire Building Society Equity Release
- Aviva Mortgage
- Telegraph Equity Release
- Norwich Union Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Home Reversion Plans
- Lifetime Mortgage Age Partnership
- Yorkshire Bank Equity Release Advisor
- Legal And General Drawdown
- Marsden Building Society Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Halifax Equity Release
- Key Retirement Solutions Home Reversion Plans
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Equity Release Deals
- Crown Equity Release Plans
- Lifetime Mortgages Just Retirement
- Equity Release Mortgage Under 55
- Lve Equity Release Advisor
- Lifetime Mortgages More to Life
- Release Equity In House Under 55
- Bridgewater Equity Release Deals
- Equity Release Lv
- Lloyds Bank Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage
- One Family Lifetime Mortgages
- Rbs Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Lifetime Mortgages
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgages
Direct contact details for Santander retirement mortgages:
Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk.
Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054.
You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.