Depending on your circumstances, either a Santander lifetime mortgage or Santander equity release could suit you very well. They offer some of the lowest rates of interest available in the market.
- Remove 70% of your home value tax-free
- Help our your loved ones
- No lenders fees
- No product fees
- No need to make regular monthly payments unless you prefer to make an interest payment
- Available to people under 55 and over 55
- Help your family with the money you release
- Stay living in your own home retirement planning
- Can be used to manage inheritance tax bills
Get the equity release you need for 2.37% APR fixed.
5 Year Chart
Does Santander offer Equity Release and find out how much loan amount?
Yes, Santander Equity Release is 1.94% APR. These equity release mortgages are at a very low rate and are ideal for home improvements.
Its often found to discover individuals seeking out lump sum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment equity releases or interest-only lifetime mortgages. However, Sunlife Plans like Old Mutual Wealth is keen to see evidence of your situation in the form of pension statements.
Santander Equity Release UK alternative Lenders
Uses of lump sums from Equity Release Plans
Could be used to optimise tax planning and interest rates can be attractive. A low-cost way of helping the family to buy their own home or pay down your debts, so you have lower monthly outgoings.
Equity Release Loan LTV
- 60% home reversion schemes Aegon with an equity release adviser
- 50% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment equity release More to Life
- 25% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage Prestige Finance
- 45% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Pepper
- 30% loan to value (LTV) interest-only lifetime mortgages HSBC Direct
The 1st and 2nd charge lenders will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Does Santander offer Pensioner Mortgages with no early repayment charges?
Yes, Santander Pensioner Mortgages are 1.94% APR. Access the market value of your home with an equity release provider.
UK Equity Release Scheme Providers and equity release advisers
It is very regular to discover people seeking out a lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or lifetime mortgage with adjustable drawdown cash release, however, More2Life like Old Mutual Wealth is eager to see evidence of your situation in the form of investment statements. Santander equity release schemes or Santander retirement mortgages are some of the most flexible and cost-effective products available. Santander equity release schemes can be very competitive compared with other lenders.
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgage existing mortgage equity release calculator
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans to pay existing lender joint mortgage
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage is paid when the last remaining borrower dies or goes into long term residential care
- More to Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite similar to your existing mortgage
- Hodge Indexed Lifetime Mortgage maximum loan based on the future value
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump-Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage with the broad minimum age requirement
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan paid with workplace pension
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage to pay other debts including your secured loan
- TSB Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes qualified advisors
- Saga Equity Release Schemes with low mortgage rates
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages
- Pure Retirement Drawdown Plan with no fixed term
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage with the youngest borrower flexible age and mortgage term
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage with interest charged yearly
- More2Life Tailored Choice Plan with the youngest homeowner under 55
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans with low initial amount and high maximum amount
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release with flexible features
- Saga home reversion schemes
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
Pitfalls of Santander Equity Release Schemes and Santander retirement mortgages
Home reversion schemes can reduce your estate value. Monthly payment equity release may impact the ability to claim benefits. You may need to pay a solicitor’s fee, and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
Does Santander do Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, Santander Retirement Mortgages are 1.94% APRC.
Equity Release LTV similar to Santander retirement mortgages
The older you are and the more illnesses you have you are, the more tax-free money you can release. Santander retirement mortgages can be very cost-effective.
- HSBC Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages roll up plan
- NatWest Equity Release Reviews work out if an interest only lifetime mortgage right for you
- TSB Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages with rates lower than most lenders
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Interest Rates
- L&G Lifetime Mortgage with key differences in interest charges
- Canada Life Equity Release Schemes for retirement based new property purchase
- Scottish Building Society Home Reversion Plans where the youngest applicant is over 55
- Yorkshire Building Society Equity Release find out how much equity you can access
- Aviva Mortgage the uses the total capital including for leasehold flats or leasehold homes
- Telegraph Equity Release find out how much cash you can get
- Norwich Union Lifetime Mortgage with future alternative options
- Lloyds Home Reversion Plans where you maintain full ownership
- Lifetime Mortgage Age Partnership expert advisors
- Yorkshire Bank Equity Release Advisor with expert advice
- Legal And General Drawdown
- Marsden Building Society Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Halifax Equity Release
- Key Retirement Solutions Home Reversion Plans
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Equity Release Deals
- Crown Equity Release Plans for holiday home purchase
- Lifetime Mortgages Just Retirement new plan
- Equity Release Mortgage Under 55 with a future increase in other alternatives
- Lve Equity Release Advisor with no affordability checks
- Lifetime Mortgages More to Life paid when you enter long term care
- Release Equity In House Under 55 where you pay the interest
- Bridgewater Equity Release Deals where you pay interest each month
- Equity Release Lv where the amount you can borrow is based on your age
- Lloyds Bank Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage aged 55 and above
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage pay back when you die
- One Family Lifetime Mortgages tied to base rate
- Rbs Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage subject to personal details
- More to Life Lifetime Mortgages with amount borrowed rising over time
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgages with high overall amount
Does Santander do Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, Santander Equity Release Under 55 is 1.94% APR, equity release rates are very low.
Direct contact details for Santander retirement mortgages:
Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk.
Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054.
You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
Does Santander do Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, Santander does lifetime mortgages at 1.94% APRC.
The common types of equity release deals use the value of your home to get you a tax free lump sum usually with a later life lifetime mortgage. Releasing equity can screw up your means tested benefits. These equity release options should have no negative equity guarantee, and an option to do a drawdown lifetime mortgage with the help of a financial adviser.
You should think hard before you get a debt secured against your home, this is where financial advice comes in.
When you release equity you should make sure you use a lender that’s part of the equity release council and you understand about the role of the financial ombudsman service.
You should be careful your equity release mortgage has a low-interest rate much lower than your credit cards or other ways to get a cash lump sum.
An interest only lifetime mortgage can require you to may interest repayments. Lifetime mortgage products need to be paid back by the sale of the house when you die or move into long term care.
Things to consider:
- What about if you want to move home?
- Do you just want one lump sum
- Would you prefer to take the money in smaller amounts over time with a specific type of equity release product?
- Can you get money from selling another property and keep your main residence without monthly repayments?
- Is an affect your entitlement to state benefits a problem to you?
- Do you need to tell the equity release advisors your property type if it is a bit different construction?
- Are home reversion plans from a reversion company worth considering instead of other equity release products?
- Do you want to use the lump sum payment for repairs or improvements?
- Do you think property prices are going to continue to rise so your property value will go up, and you want to help family members get their own home can cash reserve?
Low rate interest only lifetime mortgage Santander Bank
If you can show retirement income you can make monthly interest payments so you avoid a roll up lifetime mortgage. You will need to use the loan balance to pay off your standard interest only mortgage or other outstanding mortgage, with the hope you don’t have an early repayment charge to pay.
By making mortgage payments, unlike an equity release plan, the mortgage balance does not go up over time – even if at the start you release tax free cash. A mortgage advisor will tell you more how the interest accrued will be covered by the older borrowers mortgage – always get independent advice.