- Remove money from your home with NatWest equity release
- No redemption penalties
- You can move house as the product is portable
- No regular monthly repayments unless you want to pay interest only
- Available to people under 55 and over 55
- Help your family to buy a home
- Continue to stay in your property for as long as you like
- No product fees
- No lenders fees
- Free valuation
The interest rate is 4.23% fixed for life
How much can I release?
You can borrow 60% of your home’s valuation. As an example, if your house is valued at £180,000 you can release £108,000.
It’s common to encounter people searching for home reversion plans, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or monthly payment equity release, however, More2Life like Zurich are keen to see evidence of your situation in the form of investment statements.
Types of Equity Release UK Providers – how much equity can you release?
NatWest Equity Release can be much lower rates than the lenders below.
- Key Retirement to release money for a cash reserve for family members
- More to Life equity release mortgages to pay existing mortgage with no solicitors fees
- Lifetime Mortgage from L&G for releasing equity with no early repayment charges
- Vitality Life equity release lifetime mortgage unlike a regular mortgage
Uses of Equity Release Schemes
Can be a vehicle to reduce tax bills and interest rates are attractive. Low rate way of helping the family to buy their own home or pay down their credit cards and loans so they can spend more of their monthly income.
Equity Release LTV
- 60% monthly payment lifetime mortgage Vitality Life Equity Release like a regular mortgage
- 45% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Stonehaven with downsizing protection
- 30% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage First Direct for a personal situation that is broad
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Providers for Equity Release
It’s usual to find individuals searching for lump sum lifetime mortgages, lump sum lifetime mortgages or lifetime mortgages with flexible drawdown cash release, however, the Telegraph like Legal & General are eager to see evidence of your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
- More to Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite for a tax free lump sum
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage is not a reversion company
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan to raise cash quickly where the last borrower can stay in the home
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage for financial freedom
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes to pay your existing loan early
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage to raise money
- Barclays Equity Release Plans for your main residence with optional repayments
- More2Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite for smaller lump sums
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes with no regular payments
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage with no arrangement fees
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release cost for a big lump sum and inheritance protection
- Pure Retirement Equity Release product with award winning service
- HSBC Equity Release Schemes unlike standard mortgages to maintain legal ownership
- Barclays Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage with no advice fees for long term care
- Bridgewater Equity Release advice with broad lending criteria – borrowing jointly for new property home improvements
- Just Retirement Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage based on your personal circumstances
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans based on the full market value of your home or flat
- NatWest Equity Release mortgage – taking equity release because of property prices
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan to release equity paid for with sale proceeds
Pitfalls of Home Reversion Plans
Home reversion plans can reduce your estate value. A lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release may impact entitlements to state benefits. You may need to pay a broker’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates. Equity Release Under 55 can be a good option if you don’t have much income.
Equity Release Loan LTV Percentages
The older you are and the sicker you are, the more tax-free money you can release.
Does NatWest do Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, NatWest Pensioner Mortgages are 1.79% APRC.
- Saga Equity Release with free specialist equity release adviser
- Lifetime Mortgage More2Life to release tax free cash
- Halifax Equity Release low cost equity release products
- HSBC Equity Release with no monthly payments
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes with free equity release adviser
- Under 55 Home Reversion Plans a low cost equity release provider
- Canada Life Equity Release Interest Rates for a low cost one lump sum
- Zurich Equity Release Deals with a loan secured on your home for a low rate
- Canada Life Equity Release Deals with free equity release calculator
- Lifetime Mortgages Norwich Union is a form of equity release that uses all your property wealth
- Yorkshire Bank Equity Release Schemes with no early repayment charge
- Crown Equity Release Deals for existing customers and new customers
- Telegraph Home Reversion Plans with free independent legal advice
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage with compound interest
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgage borrow money at a low overall cost
- Interest Only Mortgage equity release options with no need to make repayments for 20 years
- Santander Lifetime Mortgages equity release safe option before you move into long term care
- Lloyds Equity Release Interest Rates like a regular mortgage
- Equity Release More to Life with no solicitors fees
- Legal And General Equity Release Rates to help your loved ones get on the property ladder
- Lifetime Mortgage One Family for financial circumstances that are very broad
- Lv= Equity Release Interest Rates with no impact on means tested benefits
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Deals
- Just Retirement Equity Release Reviews most lifetime mortgages pay outstanding loan
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage using property value in later life
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgages for minimum age retirement planning
Does NatWest offer Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, NatWest Retirement Mortgages are 1.79% APR.
The account-holding bank should then apply, in writing, to NatWest at GTS UK, 8th Floor, 250 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 4AA
Does NatWest do Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, NatWest Equity Release Under 55 is 1.79% APR.
NatWest Equity Release
As well as your options for equity release, you could consider a NatWest interest-only mortgage as they can have some of the best rates in the market.
|Address:||135 Bishopsgate London, EC2M 3UR – United Kingdom|
|Phone number:||0800 200 400|
|SWIFT code:||NWBKGB2L or NWBKGB2LXXX|
|IBAN code:||E.g GB99RBOS12345612345678|
Does NatWest offer Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, NatWest does lifetime mortgages at 1.79% MER.