- Remove money from your home with Natwest equity release
- No regular monthly repayments unless you want to pay interest only
- Help your family to buy a home
- Continue to stay in your property for as long as you like
Variable rates capped at 1.79%. Other discounted and fixed rates available.
How much can I release?
You can borrow 60% of your home’s valuation. As an example, if your house is valued at £180,000 you can release £108,000.
It’s common to encounter people searching for home reversion plans, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or monthly payment equity release, however, More2Life like Zurich are keen to see evidence of your situation in the form of investment statements.
Equity Release UK Providers
Natwest Equity Release can be much lower rates than the lenders below.
- Key Retirement
- More to Life
- Lifetime Mortgage from L&G
- VitalityLife Equity Release
Uses of Equity Release Schemes
Can be a vehicle to reduce tax bills and interest rates are attractive. Low rate way of helping the family to buy their own home or pay down your credit cards and loans so you can spend more of your monthly income.
Equity Release LTV
- 60% monthly payment lifetime mortgage VitalityLife Equity Release
- 45% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Stonehaven
- 30% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage First Direct
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Providers for Equity Release
It’s usual to find individuals searching for lumpsum lifetime mortgages, lump sum lifetime mortgages or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, the Telegraph like Legal & General are eager to see evidence of your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
- More to Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Barclays Equity Release Plans
- More2Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release
- Pure Retirement Equity Release
- HSBC Equity Release Schemes
- Barclays Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Just Retirement Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
- NatWest Equity Release
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
Pitfalls of Home Reversion Plans
Home reversion plans can reduce your estate value. Lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release may impact entitlements to state benefits. You may need to pay a broker’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates. Equity Release Under 55 can be a good option if you don’t have much income.
Equity Release LTV Percentages
The older you are and the sicker you are, the more tax-free money you can release.
- Saga Equity Release
- Lifetime Mortgage More2Life
- Halifax Equity Release
- HSBC Equity Release
- Natwest Equity Release Schemes
- Under 55 Home Reversion Plans
- Canada Life Equity Release Interest Rates
- Zurich Equity Release Deals
- Canada Life Equity Release Deals
- Lifetime Mortgages Norwich Union
- Yorkshire Bank Equity Release Schemes
- Crown Equity Release Deals
- Telegraph Home Reversion Plans
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgage
- TSB Interest Only Mortgage
- Santander Lifetime Mortgages
- Lloyds Equity Release Interest Rates
- Equity Release More to Life
- Legal And General Equity Release Rates
- Lifetime Mortgage One Family
- Lve Equity Release Interest Rates
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Deals
- Just Retirement Equity Release Reviews
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgages
The account-holding bank should then apply, in writing, to NatWest at GTS UK, 8th Floor, 250 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 4AA
Natwest Equity Release
As well as your options for equity release, you could consider a Natwest interest-only mortgage as they can have some of the best rates in the market.
|Address:||135 Bishopsgate London, EC2M 3UR – United Kingdom|
|Phone number:||0800 200 400|
|SWIFT code:||NWBKGB2L or NWBKGB2LXXX|
|IBAN code:||E.g GB99RBOS12345612345678|