- Release tax-free equity from your home with Lloyds Equity Release
- You don’t need to make regular monthly payments
- Help your family with the cash you release
- Still, have a mortgage? No problems
- Continue to live in your own home
How much money can I get?
You can release 60% of your home’s valuation with Lloyds equity release. As an example, if your home is valued at £350,000 you can release £210,000.
It’s usual to find people looking for monthly payment lifetime mortgage, lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release or monthly payment lifetime mortgage. However, Key Retirement, like AA equity release, are keen to see paperwork to show your circumstances in the form of pension statements.
Lenders for UK Equity Release
- New Life
- Key Retirement
- Norwich Union
Uses of Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
Could be used to help tax planning and interest rates can be attractive. Help your family get a deposit for their own home or pay down your credit cards and loans, so you have lower monthly outgoings.
Equity Release LTV Percentages
- 55% home reversion plans Legal & General
- 55% loan to value lumpsum lifetime mortgages Just Retirement
- 55% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment lifetime mortgage Equifinance
The lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold flat with a share of freehold and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Lenders for UK Equity Release
It’s very regular to discover people seeking out a lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or home reversion plans. However, Age Partnership, like Aegon, is eager to see evidence of your circumstances in the form of pension statements.
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- Just Retirement Equity Release
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release
- Stonehaven Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages
- Canada Life Prestige Flexi Option
- Lloyds Equity Release
- Just Retirement Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Interest Select Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- TSB Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage
- Aviva Equity Release Schemes
- More2Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump-Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Barclays Equity Release Schemes
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
Disadvantages of Lloyds Lifetime Mortgages
Lumpsum lifetime mortgages can reduce the inheritance for your family. Lump-sum lifetime mortgages may impact entitlements to state benefits. You may need to pay an advisor’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
What percentage can be released with Lloyds Equity Release?
The more elderly you are and the sicker you are, the more tax-free cash you can release.
- One Family Equity Release Reviews
- Equity Release Lve
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgages
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Santander
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Equity Release Interest Rates
- Just Retirement Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Retirement Advantage Equity Release Schemes
- Telegraph Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Rbs Mortgage Rates
- Norwich Union Equity Release Advisor
- Equity Release Aviva
- Equity Release Under 50
- Lv Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- More to Life Equity Release Advisor
- Scottish Building Society Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Crown Equity Release Schemes
- Lifetime Mortgage Yorkshire Building Society
- Canada Life Equity Release Schemes
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Advisor
- TSB Equity Release
- Lloyds Bank Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Equity Release Hodge
- Age Partnership Co Uk
- L&G Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Marsden Building Society Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Natwest Equity Release Reviews
- Bridgewater Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Under 55 Equity Release Reviews
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065.
Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). They are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria, not all Mayfair Private Banking non-personal customers will be covered.
PhoneBank® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.