- Release cash from your house with Zurich Equity Release
- Free Valuation
- No product fees
- No lenders fees
- Available to people under 55 and over 55 years old
- No monthly payments or just pay interest each month
- Help your family get a deposit for their own home
- Still, have a mortgage? We can help with that
- Stay living in your own home for as long as you like
- Loan to value of 70%
It’s often found to find individuals searching for lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, home reversion schemes or home reversion plans. However, Key Retirement, like Aegon, are keen to see proof of your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
Lenders for UK Equity Release
Do Zurich do Equity Release?
Yes, Zurich Equity Release is 1.94% APRC.
Benefits of Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
Could be used to help tax planning and interest rates are attractive. Use the money to keep another family member away from a high loan to value mortgage or pay off your debts like loans and credit cards, so you have lower monthly outgoings.
How much is it common to release from a home
- 55% lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Old Mutual Wealth
- 60% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Key Solutions
- 25% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Legal and General
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
Equity Release UK Lenders
It’s common to find individuals searching for monthly payment equity release, lump sum lifetime mortgages or monthly payment equity release, however, Bower like Vitality Life Equity Release is eager to see proof of your circumstances in the form of pension statements.
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump-Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Plans
- Age Partnership Equity Release Plans
- Aviva Equity Release
- More to Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Pure Retirement Classic Drawdown Lite Plan
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Just Retirement Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Equity Release Schemes
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
- TSB Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage
Do Zurich do Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, Zurich Pensioner Mortgages are 1.94% APRC.
Disadvantages of Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages and Zurich Equity Release Plans
Monthly payment equity release can reduce the inheritance for your family. Lump sum lifetime mortgages may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a valuation fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
Does Zurich offer Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, Zurich Retirement Mortgages are 1.94% APRC.
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Equity Release Advisor
- Canada Life Equity Release Plans
- Equity Release Aviva
- Lifetime Mortgage Crown
- Zurich Equity Release
- Santander Equity Release
- Equity Release Mortgage Under 55
- NatWest Equity Release Reviews
- Age Partnership Interest Rate
- More to Life Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage
- Key Retirement Equity Release
- Lloyds Equity Release
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Interest Rates
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Reviews
- Yorkshire Building Society Equity Release Advisor
- Lv Equity Release
- Legal And General Drawdown
- Yorkshire Bank Home Reversion Plans
- TSB Interest Only Mortgages
- Retirement Advantage Equity Release Deals
- More to Life Equity Release Advisor
- Saga Equity Release Advisor
- Just Retirement Equity Release
- Under 55 Equity Release Reviews
- Equity Release Bridgewater
- L&G Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Scottish Building Society Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Canada Life Equity Release Advisor
- Equity Release Hodge
- RBS Lifetime Mortgage
Do Zurich do Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, Zurich Equity Release Under 55 is 1.94% APR.
Zurich Equity Release Loan To Value 70%
The older you are, and the more illnesses you have you are, the more money you can release.
Do Zurich do Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, Zurich do lifetime mortgages at 1.94% APR.