- Release-tax free equity from your house with the Scottish Building Society Equity Release
- You don’t need to make regular monthly payments
- Help your family to buy a home
- Continue to stay in your property
How much money can I get?
You can borrow 60% of your home’s value. As an example, if your home is worth £250,000 you can get £150,000.
It’s common to discover individuals searching for home reversion schemes, interest-only lifetime mortgages or monthly payment equity release. However, the Telegraph like The Exeter Equity Release is keen to see paperwork to show your situation in the form of bank statements.
Lenders for UK Equity Release
- Key Retirement
- Pure Retirement
- the Telegraph
Uses of Lifetime Mortgages
Could be used to manage inheritance tax bills and interest rates on the money can be appealing. Help a family member buy their own home with a modest mortgage or pay down your debts so you can spend more of your monthly income.
Equity Release LTV
- 55% lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release AIG Life
- 60% loan to value interest-only lifetime mortgages Bower
The lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an Owner Occupier.
Equity Release UK Providers as well as Scottish Building Society Equity Release
It is usual to find individuals looking for home reversion plans, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or home reversion schemes, however, Legal and General like LV Liverpool Victoria are eager to see evidence of your circumstances in the form of bank statements.
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- Scottish Building Society Equity Release
- Pure Retirement Classic Drawdown Lite Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
- Barclays Equity Release
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages
- Canada Life Lifestyle Lite Flexi
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Just retirement defined benefit
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Barclays Equity Release Plans
- Age Partnership Equity Release Plans
- Aviva Equity Release
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages for Pensioners
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgage
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Plus
- TSB Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage
- NatWest Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release
- Key retirement
- Crown Equity Release Advisor
- Rbs Lifetime Mortgages
- Retirement Advantage Equity Release Interest Rates
- Marsden Building Society Home Reversion Plans
- Zurich Lifetime Mortgages
- Equity Release Yorkshire Building Society
- Equity Release Pure Retirement
- Just Retirement Home Reversion Plans
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Equity Release Reviews
- Equity Release Lloyds Bank
- Equity Release Aviva
- Equity Release Natwest
- Canada Life Equity Release Reviews
- Canada Life Equity Release
- Equity Release Mortgage Under 55
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- L&G Lifetime Mortgage
- Lifetime Mortgages Halifax
- Bridgewater Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Equity Release
- Telegraph Equity Release
- Equity Release Age Partnership
- Scottish Building Society Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Lv Equity Release
- Lve Home Reversion Plans
- More to Life Equity Release
Drawbacks of Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
A monthly payment lifetime mortgage can reduce the inheritance for your family. Home reversion plans may impact the ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay a valuation fee, and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
How much is it common to release from a home with Scottish Building Society Equity Release
The more elderly you are and the more illnesses you have you are, the more tax-free cash you can release.
Loan to value for equity release?
You can release 70% of your property’s value. For example, if your house is valued at £270,000 you can borrow £189,000.