- Remove money from your property with Canada Life Equity Release at 3.67% MER
- No monthly repayments
- Ideal for people under 55 and over 55 years old
- No product fees
- No lenders fees
- Help your family with the money you release
- Continue to stay in your house
- Canada life can do equity release on Buy to Let, 2nd Homes, Holiday homes and other property that is not your primary residence
It’s common to find people searching for lump sum lifetime mortgages, lump sum lifetime mortgages or home reversion plans, however, Lifetime Mortgage from L&G like The Exeter Equity Release are keen to see evidence of your situation in the form of investment statements.
Does Canada Life offer Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, Canada Life Pensioner Mortgages are 2.67% APRC.
Equity Release UK Providers
Benefits of Lifetime Mortgages
Often used to optimise tax planning and interest rates can be quite low. Use the money to keep another family member away from a high loan to value mortgage or pay off your debts like loans and credit cards so you can spend more of your monthly income.
Current Canada Life Equity Release Products
Canada Life – Landlord Voluntary Select Plan
Canada Life – Second Home Voluntary Select Plan
Canada Life – Voluntary Select Gold
Canada Life – Voluntary Select Gold Flexi
Canada Life Interest Select Gold Flexi
Canada Life Lifestyle Gold Flexi
Canada Life Lifestyle Lite Flexi
Canada Life Prestige Flexi Option
Do Canada Life do Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, Canada Life Retirement Mortgages are 2.67% APR.
- Lifetime Mortgages Santander
- Key Equity Release
- Saga Lifetime Mortgages
- Zurich Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Halifax Equity Release Reviews
- L&G Equity Release Interest Rates
- Scottish Building Society Equity Release Reviews
- Equity Release Canada Life
- Marsden Building Society
- Just Retirement Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Crown Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Hodge Equity Release
- More to Life Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Lifetime Mortgage Norwich Union
- Age Partnership
- Retirement Advantage
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage
- Telegraph Mortgages
- Yorkshire Bank Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Home Reversion Plans
- Equity Release Bridgewater
- HSBC Equity Release Reviews
- Lve Home Reversion Plans
- Equity Release Reviews
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Home Reversion Plans
- Natwest Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Rbs Equity Release Reviews
- Lifetime Mortgages Legal & General
- More to Life Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Equity Release Mortgage Under 55
- Equity Release One Family
What percentage can be released?
- 55% monthly payment equity release Legal & General
- 25% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Prestige Finance
- 55% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage Equifinance
- 25% loan to value lump sum lifetime mortgages Fleet Mortgages
Does Canada Life offer Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, Canada Life Equity Release Under 55 is 2.67% APR.
The lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an Owner Occupier Primary Residence.
Equity Release UK Providers similar to Canada Life Equity Release
It is common to discover individuals searching for interest-only lifetime mortgages, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or monthly payment equity release. However, Canada Life Equity Release like LV Liverpool Victoria is eager to see evidence of your circumstances in the form of pension statements.
- Hodge Equity Release Plans
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- One Family Equity Release
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Schemes
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold
- Nationwide Equity Release
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
Pitfalls of Home Reversion Schemes and Canada Life Equity Release
Home reversion schemes can reduce the value of your estate. A monthly payment lifetime mortgage may impact the ability to claim benefits. You may need to pay a valuation fee, and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
What percentage can be released with Canada Life Equity Release?
The older you are, and the sicker you are, the more cash you can release with Canada Life Equity Release.
Customer & adviser service
Phone: 0345 606 0708 or +44 1707 651 122
Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
Canada Life Limited
Canada Life Place
Do Canada Life do Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, Canada Life do lifetime mortgages at 2.67% MER.