- Release equity from your property
- No monthly payments unless you want them and can afford them
- Help your family with the equity you release
- Continue to stay in your property
Fixed-rate offering 2.06% MER, and bank tracker equity release rates of 1.93% MER%.
No fees apart from a small valuation fee.
Please complete the form below:
It is often found to discover people looking for lump sum lifetime mortgages, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or lumpsum lifetime mortgages. However, Bower like LV Liverpool Victoria is keen to see paperwork to show your circumstances in the form of pension statements.
Providers for UK Equity Release
- Age Concern
- One Family
- Age Concern
- Pure Retirement
Advantages of Home Reversion Plans
Can help tax planning and interest rates are attractive. Help a family member buy their own home with a smaller mortgage or pay down your debts so you can spend more of your monthly income.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
- 60% monthly payment equity release Old Mutual Wealth
- 25% loan to value (LTV) lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Central Trust
The lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an Owner Occupier Primary Residence.
Equity Release Scheme Lenders
It’s common to find individuals searching for lump sum lifetime mortgages, lump sum lifetime mortgages or monthly payment equity release, however, Sunlife Plans like Royal London Equity Release is eager to see proof of your situation in the form of investment statements.
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- Barclays Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release Plans
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump-Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Halifax Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold Flexi
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Plans
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- Saga Equity Release Plans
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Plus
- More2Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Pure Retirement Classic Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Barclays Equity Release Plans
- NatWest Equity Release
- More to Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
Downsides of Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
Lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release can reduce the value of your estate. Home reversion plans may impact the ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay a broker’s fee, and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Equity Release Loan To Value
The more aged you are and the unhealthier you are, the more tax-free cash you can release.
- Marsden Building Society Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgages
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- Lifetime Mortgage L&G
- TSB Equity Release Lifetime Mortgage
- Equity Release Aviva
- Equity Release HSBC
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Lloyds Equity Release Reviews
- Santander Equity Release
- More to Life Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Lifetime Mortgage One Family
- Lve Equity Release Schemes
- Yorkshire Bank Equity Release Advisor
- Crown Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Canada Life Equity Release Advisor
- Lifetime Mortgages More to Life
- Yorkshire Building Society Equity Release
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgages
- Norwich Union Equity Release Deals
- Key Retirement Solutions Lifetime Mortgage
- Telegraph Home Reversion Plans
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgages
- Retirement Advantage Equity Release Schemes
- Age Partnership Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Saga Equity Release Interest Rates
- Scottish Building Society Home Reversion Plans
- Release Equity In House Under 55
- Zurich Equity Release Deals
- Rbs Equity Release Interest Rates
- Lv Lifetime Mortgage
- Lifetime Mortgages Pure Retirement
- Equity Release Just Retirement
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgages
Write to the Halifax
Write to us at Halifax, PO Box 548, Leeds, LS1 1WU.
www.twitter.com/askhalifaxbank is the only official Twitter page for Halifax personal banking.
|Bank Accounts||Telephone number||Opening hours|
|View the range of bank accounts we offer||0345 720 3040|
If you’re calling from abroad, you can call us on +44 (0)113 242 1984.
Lost and stolen cards
7 am – 11 pm, seven days a weekNew customers
Halifax Equity Release
The Halifax has a comprehensive range of lending products that could be used to remove the equity tied up in your home.