- Release equity from your home
- No monthly payments
- Help a family member buy their own home with a modest mortgage
- Still, have a few more mortgages payments to make? We can help with that
- Continue to live in your own home
2.42% APR discounted variable rate. Fixed for life rates of 2.96%. Rates never been lower and no hidden fees.
It’s common to encounter people looking for home reversion plans, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or interest-only lifetime mortgages, however, Key Retirement like Aegon are keen to see proof of your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
Lenders for Equity Release
- Step Change
- AIG Life
Applications of Lifetime Mortgages
Can be a vehicle to reduce tax bills and interest rates are attractive. Use the money to keep another family member away from a high loan to value mortgage or pay down your debts, so you have lower monthly outgoings.
Equity Release Loan To Value
- 55% monthly payment equity release Aegon
- 50% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage 1st Stop Home Loans
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
UK Equity Release Lenders
It’s very regular to discover people looking for lump sum lifetime mortgages, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or home reversion plans. However, Age Concern like Royal London Equity Release is eager to see evidence of your situation in the form of investment statements.
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Schemes
- Stonehaven Equity Release
- TSB Equity Release
- Yorkshire BS Equity Release
- Pure Retirement Drawdown Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release
- More to Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- Barclays Equity Release Schemes
- NatWest Equity Release Plans
- Stonehaven Equity Release Plan
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
Pitfalls of Equity Release Plans
Lump-sum lifetime mortgages can reduce the value of your estate. Lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a solicitor’s fee, and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
The older you are and the more illnesses you have you are, the more tax-free cash you can release.
Yorkshire Building Society Equity Release Schemes
YBS have many lending products. Some are suitable for people that are interested in removing equity from their home.
- Natwest Equity Release Deals
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgage
- Yorkshire Bank Equity Release Plans
- One Family Equity Release Reviews
- L&G Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgage
- Scottish Building Society Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Equity Release Santander
- Under 55 Lifetime Mortgages
- Telegraph Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Equity Release Just Retirement
- Lifetime Mortgages Age Partnership
- Interest Only Mortgages HSBC
- Marsden Building Society Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Legal And General Equity Release Rates
- More to Life Lifetime Mortgage
- Lv Home Reversion Plans
- Rbs Equity Release
- Lifetime Mortgages Canada Life
- Norwich Union Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Hodge Lifetime Equity Release
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgages
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- Saga Equity Release Deals
- Yorkshire Building Society Equity Release Plans
- Lifetime Mortgage Zurich
- Retirement Advantage
Direct contact details for YBS
Yorkshire Building Society is a member of the Building Societies Association and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Yorkshire Building Society is entered in the Financial Services Register, and its registration number is 106085.
References to ‘YBS Group’ or ‘Yorkshire Group’ refer to Yorkshire Building Society, the trading names under which it operates (Chelsea Building Society, the Chelsea, Norwich & Peterborough Building Society, N&P and Egg) and it’s subsidiary companies.
Report a lost/stolen card
Call our helpline 24 hours a day, seven days a week