- Release tax-free equity from your home with a Canada Life Lifetime Mortgage
- Get money from your btl property, 2nd home, holiday home, or other property you don’t live in yourself
- You don’t need to make regular monthly payments
- Help your family to buy another home
- Are you still paying a mortgage? We can help with that
- Stay living in your own home for as long as you like
- Often used to optimise tax planning
How much can I get?
You can get 65% of your property’s value. For example, if your home is valued at £220,000 you can borrow £143,000.
It’s very regular to find individuals searching for home reversion schemes, lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release or monthly payment equity release, however, Lifetime Mortgage from L&G like Old Mutual Wealth is keen to see proof of your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
Canada Life – Landlord Voluntary Select Plan
Canada Life Lifestyle Gold Flexi
Canada Life Lifestyle Lite Flexi
Canada Life Interest Select Gold Flexi
Canada Life Prestige Flexi Option
Canada Life – Second Home Voluntary Select Plan
Canada Life – Voluntary Select Gold
Canada Life – Voluntary Select Gold Flexi
These are current Canada Life UK deals listed above
UK Equity Release Scheme Lenders
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Equity Release
- Lloyds Equity Release Reviews
- Just Retirement Equity Release Schemes
- Saga Equity Release Interest Rates
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgages
- Lifetime Mortgages Aviva
- HSBC Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Equity Release Scottish Building Society
- Lifetime Mortgages More to Life
- Retirement Advantage Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Norwich Union Lifetime Mortgages
- Lve Equity Release Schemes
- Pure Retirement Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Under 55 Equity Release
- Natwest Equity Release Schemes
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Advisor
- Crown Equity Release Plans
- L&G Equity Release
- Halifax Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Zurich Equity Release Reviews
- Yorkshire Building Society Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Marsden Building Society Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Legal And General Equity Release
- Telegraph Home Reversion Plans
- TSB Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Yorkshire Bank Equity Release Plans
- Lifetime Mortgage Canada Life
- Lv Lifetime Mortgage
- Canada Life Equity Release Interest Rates
Uses of Equity Release Schemes
Can be used to optimise tax planning and interest rates can be attractive. A low-cost way of helping the family to buy their own home or pay off your debts like loans and credit cards, so you have more monthly disposable income.
Equity Release Loan To Value
- 60% home reversion schemes Legal & General
- 25% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Shawbrook
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Equity Release UK Providers
It is usual to discover individuals looking for lump sum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or monthly payment equity release, however, Age Concern like Maximum cover Equity Release are eager to see evidence of your situation in the form of investment statements.
- Pure Retirement Drawdown Plan
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Aviva Equity Release Plans
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Schemes
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Just retirement defined benefit
- HSBC Equity Release
- Saga home reversion schemes
Disadvantages of Canada Life Lifetime Mortgage
Lumpsum lifetime mortgages can reduce your estate value. Home reversion schemes may impact the ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a solicitor’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
What percentage can be released?
The older you are and the more serious the illnesses you have, the more money you can release.