- Release equity from your house with Hodge Lifetime Equity Release
- Suitable for UK homeowners under 55 and under 55 years old
- No need to make monthly payments
- Help a family member buy their own home with a modest mortgage
- Continue to stay in your property for as long as you like
- 4.05% Fixed for life
- Free home valuation
- No product fees
- No lenders fees
How much can I get?
You can achieve 65% of your property’s valuation. As an example, if your home is worth £290,000 you can get £188,000.
Do Hodge Lifetime do Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, Hodge Lifetime does lifetime mortgages at 2.14% MER.
Does Hodge Lifetime do Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, Hodge Lifetime Equity Release Under 55 is 2.14% APRC.
It is usual to encounter people seeking out monthly payment lifetime mortgages, interest-only lifetime mortgages or home reversion plans. However, Lifetime mortgages from L&G like AA equity release are keen to see evidence of your circumstances in the form of bank statements.
UK Equity Release Scheme Lenders similar to Hodge Equity Release
- Pure Retirement
- Age Partnership
Advantages of Equity Release Plans
Could be used to optimise tax planning and interest rates are attractive. Help a family member buy their own home with a smaller mortgage or pay down your credit cards and loans, so you have lower monthly outgoings.
Does Hodge Lifetime offer Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, Hodge Lifetime Retirement Mortgages are 2.14% MER.
What percentage can be released?
- 60% monthly payment lifetime mortgage VitalityLife Equity Release
- 60% loan to value interest-only lifetime mortgages Key Retirement
- 45% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment lifetime mortgage Prudential Lifetime
- 60% loan to value home reversion plans Norton Finance
- 25% loan to value (LTV) lumpsum lifetime mortgages Yorkshire Building Society
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold flat with a share of freehold and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
Does Hodge Lifetime offer Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, Hodge Lifetime Pensioner Mortgages are 2.14% MER.
Equity Release Scheme Lenders
It is usual to encounter individuals seeking out lump sum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or home reversion schemes, however, Aviva like Zurich are eager to see evidence of your circumstances in the form of pension statements.
Does Hodge offer Equity Release?
Yes, Hodge Equity Release is 2.14% APRC.
- Aviva Lifestyle Flexible Option
- Canada Life Equity Release Schemes
- Hodge Equity Release Plans for UK retirees
- L&G Legal & General Flexi Max Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Schemes
- Pure Retirement Drawdown Plan
- Stonehaven Interest Select Plan
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release
- Aviva Equity Release
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Just Retirement Equity Release Schemes
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Equity Release
- Hodge Indexed Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- Equity Release Plans
- Barclays Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Equity Release Schemes
- NatWest Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga home reversion schemes
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
Does Hodge Lifetime offer Equity Release?
Yes, Hodge Lifetime Equity Release is 2.14% MER.
Does Hodge offer Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, Hodge Pensioner Mortgages are 2.14% APR.
Drawbacks of Hodge lifetime equity release
Hodge Equity Release plans can reduce the inheritance for your family. Hodge lifetime equity release may impact the ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a legal fee, and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
What percentage can be released – Hodge lifetime equity release?
The more aged you are and the more illnesses you have you are, the more tax-free cash you can release with Hodge lifetime equity release.
Does Hodge do Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, Hodge Retirement Mortgages are 2.14% APRC.
- Lifetime Mortgages Lloyds
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Equity Release Interest Rates
- Marsden Building Society Lifetime Mortgages
- Lifetime Mortgage Santander
- Lifetime Mortgage Aviva
- Saga Equity Release Deals
- Hodge Life
- Age Partnership
- Crown Home Reversion Plans
- Lv Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Interest Only Mortgage
- Halifax Equity Release
- Under 55 Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgage
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgages
- Natwest Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Interest Rates
- Zurich Equity Release Reviews
- Retirement Advantage Equity Release Schemes
- Lifetime Mortgage Rbs
- Equity Release Yorkshire Building Society
- L&G Home Reversion Plans
- Telegraph Lifetime Mortgage
- Canada Life Equity Release Plans
- More to Life Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Lve Equity Release Plans
- Equity Release One Family
- Legal And General Equity Release Rates
- More to Life Equity Release Interest Rates
- Scottish Building Society Equity Release Deals
- Equity Release Mortgage Under 55
- Norwich Union Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
Does Hodge do Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, Hodge Equity Release Under 55 is 2.14% APRC.
Does Hodge offer Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, Hodge does lifetime mortgages at 2.14% APRC.