- Remove tax-free money from your property
- Not necessary to make monthly payments
- Use the money to help your family
- Still, have a mortgage? No problems
- Stay living in your own house
- Often used to help tax planning
It’s very regular to find individuals seeking out a lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, lifetime mortgage with compliant drawdown cash release or home reversion plans. However, Age Partnership like The Exeter Equity Release is keen to see proof of your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
Equity Release UK Providers
- Just Retirement
- Pure Retirement
- AA equity release
Advantages of Lifetime Mortgages
Often used to manage inheritance tax bills and interest rates can be quite low. Help a family member buy their own home with a modest mortgage or pay down your credit cards and loans, so you have more monthly disposable income.
What percentage can be released?
- 50% monthly payment equity release Old Mutual Wealth
- 55% loan to value home reversion plans Key Retirement
- 35% loan to value (LTV) interest-only lifetime mortgages Prudential
- 30% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Shawbrook
- 30% LTV lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Skipton Building Society
The lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an Owner Occupier.
Equity Release Lenders
It’s very regular to encounter individuals looking for monthly payment lifetime mortgage, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or interest-only lifetime mortgages, however, More2Life like Maximum cover Equity Release are eager to see evidence of your situation in the form of pension statements.
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Just retirement equity release key features
- More2Life Capital Choice Plan
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Equity Release Schemes
- Pure Retirement Equity Release
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- Barclays Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Schemes
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Just retirement equity release lifetime mortgages
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Schemes
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Barclays Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga home reversion plan
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
Drawbacks of Home Reversion Schemes
Lump sum lifetime mortgages can reduce the value of your estate. Lump sum lifetime mortgages may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a broker’s fee, and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
The more aged you are and the unhealthier you are, the more cash you can release.