- Remove tax-free money from your house
- You don’t need to make regular monthly payments
- Use the money you release for anything you like
- Continue to live in your own home
- Can be used to optimise tax planning
2.39% APR Equity Release variable rate, and fixed rates of 2.91% APR. No hidden fees just a tranparent service.
It’s usual to discover people searching for monthly payment lifetime mortgage, home reversion plans or monthly payment equity release, however, Age Partnership like Royal London Equity Release are keen to see evidence of your circumstances in the form of bank statements.
Equity Release Providers
Uses of Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
Often used to help tax planning and interest rates are attractive. Help a family member buy their own home with a smaller mortgage or pay down your credit cards and loans, so you have lower monthly outgoings.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
- 50% monthly payment lifetime mortgage Zurich
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
Equity Release Providers
It’s common to discover people seeking out home reversion schemes, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or home reversion schemes. However, Key Retirement like Royal London Equity Release, are eager to see proof of your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Plans
- Pure Retirement Equity Release
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- Just retirement equity release key features
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- Pure Retirement Classic Voluntary Payment Super Lite
Drawbacks of Home Reversion Schemes
Interest-only lifetime mortgages can reduce the inheritance for your family. Home reversion schemes may impact the ability to claim benefits. You may need to pay a solicitor’s fee, and you could have higher rates to pay with some plans.
What percentage can be released?
The more aged you are, and the sicker you are, the more tax-free money you can release.
- Aviva Home Reversion Plans
- Scottish Building Society Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Yorkshire Bank Lifetime Mortgages
- Zurich Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Age Partnership Equity Release
- Lifetime Mortgages Yorkshire Building Society
- Lve Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Hodge Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Retirement Advantage
- Bridgewater Equity Release Interest Rates
- Canada Life Equity Release
- Lifetime Mortgages Santander
- Lifetime Mortgage Under 55
- Saga Equity Release
- Telegraph Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- Just Retirement Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgage
- Lifetime Mortgages Lloyds
- Under 55 Equity Release
- Halifax Home Reversion Plans
- TSB Equity Release Advisor
- Norwich Union Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Key Retirement Solutions Lump Sum Lifetime Mortgages
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Rbs Equity Release Reviews
- Natwest Equity Release Advisor
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- L&G Home Reversion Plans
TSB Bank plc. Registered office: Henry Duncan House, 120 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 4LH. Registered in Scotland, no. SC95237.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 191240.
TSB Bank plc is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service.